Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crock

I think, and I know a lot of other people who think it too, that "Swine Flu" is a profitable constructed fantasy of the hugely lucrative pharmaceutical companies. There's absolutely no indication that this "pandemic" is any more dangerous than any previous 'flu, and the population isn't in a weakened state, like they were in 1918 after WWI, that they'd be especially susceptible.

And this lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTgyakGAddM


the Finnish minister of health, has reason to believe that the "vaccination" campaign is an attempt to eliminate a huge percentage of the world population. She has nothing to gain by saying this, probably quite a lot to lose.

Follow the money.

4 comments:

Deb said...

I agree, this whole thing is a boondoggle. "Get vaccinated" they say, and everyone obeys even though they don't even know if it's effective or safe! Scare tactics always make me suspicious.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever gotten a flu shot. No particular reason except I never bothered. It may come back to bite me in the butt sometime, but I just don't think I'm going to start now.

CG said...

just having had the flu, it was the flu. That's all. Now I'm immune. Hahahaha! And husband is old enough that he didn't get it! Not that I personally believe the vaccinations are killing people off, but they don't actually do any good either (I don't think). And it certainly is a moneymaker for everyone involved.

Madcap said...

Yes, it's certainly a money-maker. It frets me, and it really frets me how much power pharmacuetical agencies have.